[NAGDU] Doggie tattoos!

Daryl crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 21 00:36:04 UTC 2017

Thank you both so much. I think for my first tattoo, and especially because my husband won't be there at the beginning, I'm much more comfortable leaving Jenny at home. It's just one less thing to have to worry about, whether or not I will be calm or whether she will be calm, and knowing it when she sees my husband she will probably lose her mind. Although, she has been known to pleasantly  surprise me, but I don't really want to find out while I'm getting poked with needles.

Daryl