[NAGDU] Arizona

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Feb 26 21:55:17 UTC 2017

Hi there
I had a chance to go to Arizona where my girl is making me feel I am
not safe and want to know how to build up the confidence again walking
up to curbs.
When folks give her eye contact her training goes out the window.
Then she gives a jerk and down I go off curbs.
It has been three times now, where I called the school to ask how many
times do I need to fall off a curb before I brake a hip.
I am still waiting for a reply to see how we can fix the problem.

I asked if I could bring her back and we stay for a week so we can work
together again?
I also asked if they would consider a male dog for me?
She is a good dog when we are on a one to one, get her in the crowd and
wow all brakes loose.
You just don't know what is going to happen next.
I feel much of her stuff should be learned by now being together a year
and a half or so.
She thinks all is a game, and she will work when she is ready.
She does fly well pleased about that.
She doesn't like it when they go to wond her, she wants to get away.
I even went to Jay not Ray. They asked me if I wanted to talk to Ray
and I said no, I don't feel this is my fault.
When folks look at her I make her sit.
She does wear the gentle leader.
Not to her liking loll.
She wants everyone to feel sorry for her, where I tell her aint no one
going to feel sorry for you.
We want you to be a good girl.

--
--Dar