[NAGDU] Dog Distractions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:39:25 UTC 2017

If you are having that much trouble with the dog, you need to keep on the
school until they work with you on this. What does the "field rep" do? If
the field rep is your instructor, that field rep needs to visit you, and it
feels to me like you  need to request an evaluation.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com