[NAGDU] Uber complaint

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Feb 28 03:11:33 UTC 2017

I would follow up with them again, quoting their own service dog policy, which says:
How to Report a Service Animal Complaint

If a rider has an issue related to his or her service animal—including issues regarding ride cancellations, harassment, or improper cleaning fees—the rider can report the issue to Uber.

Once a rider submits a service animal complaint, Uber’s specialized support team will investigate the issue and take appropriate action in accordance with Uber’s Technology Services Agreement and this Service Animal Policy. Uber’s specialized support team will then make a reasonable and good faith effort to notify the rider within a week of the outcome of the investigation and the actions taken.

To file a complaint from the Uber Rider App, navigate to the “I Want To Report A Service Animal Issue” complaint screen, which is available through both the trip details screen and the account menu button.

To file a complaint from the Uber website, select the “I Want To Report A Service Animal Issue” link here or through the “Help” link on the Uber the website.

Rights of Riders with Service Animals

Riders cannot be denied service because they travel with a service animal. A rider will be refunded any trip cancellation charges or other charges imposed because a driver-partner denied a Rider service because of a service animal.

Riders will be informed by Uber of what action Uber takes in response to their complaint about discrimination on the basis of a service animal, including whether Uber has terminated its contract with the driver-partner involved.

A rider will be provided an account credit of $25 for each instance in which a driver-partner’s contractual relationship with Uber is terminated as the result of a report that the driver-partner refused to transport the rider because of a service animal.

https://accessibility.uber.com/service-animal-policy/
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194