[NAGDU] Uber complaint

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Feb 28 16:01:01 UTC 2017

All,

The settlement in California was in Federal court and is a National class
action settlement. This means that ALL people in America are affected and
can take advantage of the settlement. See also Marion's email about upcoming
surveys to help the NFB monitor the terms of the settlement.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson