[NAGDU] {Spam?} Traveling With Guide Dog On Tour

Robert robert.martin at cfu.net
Mon Jan 2 12:30:28 UTC 2017

Good Morning,

My wife and I along with another couple are planning to take a tour of
several national parks in the west this summer as a part of a trip with Road
Scholars Tours.  Most of the travel is by bus with fairly frequent stops.
I'm wondering if any of you have taken your dogs on such tours and am
curious about what kinds of problems may have arisen.  Were there any
problems with others on the tour, problems with the tour company, or any
problems with access.   The tour is about nine or ten days and I don't want
to leave Nick for that length of time if possible.   Also what kinds of
experiences has anyone had with leaving your dog for several days? Any
information or insights will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Martin