[NAGDU] Dog Parks

Daryl crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 8 16:40:42 UTC 2017

We used dog parks as part of our training. A dog's recall has to be very good in order to safely enjoy a dog park simply because it's so exciting and they need to be able to come back when you call them, whether or not something's going on. I don't know what your particular School says about it, and I do know that some places in the United States are a little bit harder to find less crowded dog parks. To be very honest, I've had much harder times with dogs off leash on public sidewalks than I've ever had at a dog park. Just my thoughts.