[NAGDU] Dog Parks

Bianka bianka at andi-bika.de
Sun Jan 8 17:29:04 UTC 2017

Hi list,

I personally like it better if I know the dogs and owners I am dealing with. I don't mind free socializing with strange dogs but I am careful about giving my dog the freedom to decide whether she wants to interact with the strange dog or not. If she doesn't want to interact with the other dog, we just go away. My current dog doesn't like strange dogs who play very rough. For her, a dog park with many dogs could turn out to be a stressful experience. Therefore, I don't take her. My black lab however was different. Once in a while she just wanted to be with other dogs and then I knew it was time to go to a park with a lot of dogs.

It always helps to have a sighted person there to ask about the boddy language of the dogs though.

Kind regards,

Bianka

Von meinem iPhone gesendet