[NAGDU] working with consumers in their private homes

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:28:59 UTC 2017

Hi there,

Yes, as a general rule, a person does have the right to refuse   a guide
dog in their home if it's a private house.

What you could do is ask a customer before you meet them in their home
if they would have issues with your dog being present, such as alergy
issues.

In that case, the best thing to do would be to leave your dog at home,
and use your cane.

Hope that helps,

Chantel.