[NAGDU] working with consumers in their private homes

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:23:14 UTC 2017

Hi Cindy,
Yes I'm Deafblind.  Also with balance issues so I have to really REALLY! Trust someone before I will let them take me somewhere without my dog.  I was not self-employed until recently and my boss would send someone else if people client in question didn't want my dog in their house.
I do have a dog training business and so it's fine to take my dog and I do crate her with my portable tent if need but we are in the same room and she can get out if I ask her to.
I have not run across any situations like Marsha described, yet.
It's a very personal way of doing things.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone