[NAGDU] Dog Parks

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:20:27 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Given the choice, I'd rather have my dog play in my own backyard or that
of a friend or family member. While dog parks are great, there's always
the risk of our guides picking up various ailments. I'd probably be sure
to research the dog parks I was planning to take my dog to. HTH.

--
Stacie Hardy

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7