[NAGDU] New harness style

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:13:38 UTC 2017

I forgot to mention that nerissa will post photos and videos of the new handle attachment design and the harnesses in a couple of weeks.
I loved her description:
"best way I can describe it is it attaches to the harness with a slide lock like on an air compressor hose.
it eliminates joints in the clips you usually find.
so better, faster feedback."

She has a wait list for the harnesses, but will be happy to answer all your questions :)
Keep track of her Facebook.... that's really the best way.
You will find photos and videos of her harnesses and saddlebacks already. Posted by her and users.

Sonja and Chief :)