[NAGDU] Help for Separation Anxiety in Retired Guide Dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 21 20:43:52 UTC 2017

I've never bought Rescue Remedy, but I hear it's available in the health
food store, and a little goes a long way.  It's Bok Flower Remedy, Rescue
Remedy.

I've had a cyst removed from a dog a couple times.  They were done with the
pain meds within a day or 2.  Actually, I recently had a similar surgery
myself, and was done with any pain pills after a couple days, and never
needed any of the strong stuff.  So, like Becky says, hang close for a day
or 2, then see how she feels.
Tracy