[NAGDU] Relieving in the City

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:23:29 UTC 2017

Oh Tracy, my dog has the same issue. All of our travel is in big cities. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of answers, other than what you've mentioned before. The only bit of information, that might be helpful, is that instead of going out to the street, I will try to find dumpsters. and relieve my puppy near the dumpster, for example in an alley or down a side street. I don't know how this is done in New York City, so this may not be useful to you. But generally near the dumpster there is less traffic and or moving cars. I feel like those of us who travel in cities, have to be very innovative when it comes to relieving.
I hope that this is in some small way helpful. But, I do understand totally and completely.
PS when you say the bus terminal, do you mean the Port Authority bus terminal? I did a lot of traveling between Penn station, long island railroad, and the port authority for a good year. If I can remember where I relieved my dog on that route maybe you could use the same area. I'll think about it.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.