[NAGDU] Traveling in Pairs

Joe Orozco jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:50:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

For a pair of guide dog users, what methods can you recommend for
ensuring a smooth travel experience? What cues do you use with one
another to keep track of each other while moving about busy streets?
When traveling in large crowds, do you ever physically link up somehow
to not lose track, and if you do, how do you maneuver the dogs? I know
these are basic questions, to which there are probably simple answers,
but people come up with all manner of clever ideas. I'm curious to see
what you may have thought up. Thanks in advance!

Joe