[NAGDU] Looking for someone!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:55:04 UTC 2017

She has been gone for several years. I'm not sure where she is at this time.
However, another possibility would be to try to talk to whomever trained
you, unless you don't like the person. Why are you thinking of retiring your
dog? I will soon need to write off list because I've done my quota for the
day. LOL. Anyway, I am sure folks can give you suggestions as to whether or
not you are right. I retired Fisher when he was 9 and really he wasn't ready
yet. I retired Fisher when he was ten, he was ready at nine. His health
wasn't good really, he was over weight, he tried, but he had slowed way down
and I, being the impatient type, was actually guiding him. Then he quit
working for me in the Minneapolis airport. Maybe that's one of the two
reasons I retired Fisher too soon.

Cindy Lou Ray