[NAGDU] Looking for someone!

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:49:18 UTC 2017

Dear collective wisdom! I have recently been thinking about retiring my nine-year-old black lab. I called the Seeing Eye and asked to speak with the counselor Michelle. She was there when I was a student. She no longer works there. Does anyone know how to contact her? If anyone can help in this I would be very grateful. I thought she was compassionate and wonderful to work with. I would like to talk to her and would be happy to pay her for her time.
Tara

Check out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes