[NAGDU] Traveling in Pairs

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Jan 26 18:05:20 UTC 2017

Hello. In addition to what others have said, I know of some couples who
switch off when traveling. One person takes the lead for a few blocks,
then they switch off. Stacie and I plan on trying this out when we start
traveling together with both of us having dogs. Right now, I usually
take the lead when we travel if one is behind the other. Several times I
have walked behind her, but her dog wants to make sure his peeps are all
accounted for, and so he has yielded the lead to me. I figured it's an
alpha thing, so it's how we have done it. So, once I have my own dog, it
will be interesting to see how we end up doing it..

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg