[NAGDU] re returned guide dog questions?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 21:22:32 UTC 2017

Hello everyone:

As you all might recall Bogart died last month.  my school just called me to tell me that they have a returned dog  that could be ready for me next month.  he will be 2 yeasts old.

Has anyone had a returned dog and how was it? how did the Rodgers do with bonding to you? this is a poodle so a bit tougher on the bonding but would like to get moreinfo. also, this dog is quite a bit smaller than Bogart was. will  that make a huge difference in guiding?

thanks
gary
1