[NAGDU] Intro and great news

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 29 14:53:34 UTC 2017

Hi Amanda.
Welcome to the list.  Good for you, gathering your energies, getting out and doing things!
I have been working in IT for almost 30 years now.  It's been very good to me.  I remember looking for work, getting rejections, etc.  It was awful, but eventually I got work and haven't looked back.  I'd be happy to email with you privately and talk about it, if you want.
I live in northern New Jersey, and work in New York City.
I've have guide dogs for about 37 years now.  My current dog is a golden/lab cross from TSE named Krokus.  He's a handful, but he's basically a good boy.
Tracy