[NAGDU] I am not a guide dog user ... but interested in all things guide dog!

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 15:48:33 UTC 2017

Jen,

	You are certainly most welcome here! This is an open list for guide
dog users and non-users, NAGDU members and nonmembers! I hope you enjoy your
time with us!

With kind regards,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.