[NAGDU] I am not a guide dog user ... but interested in all things guide dog!

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jan 30 16:48:12 UTC 2017

Jen,

Welcome to the list. You are most welcome here and we all look forward to
getting to know you better. Discussions can be lively, but they are always
informative and fun. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions and participate.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson
Vice President, National Association Of Guide Dog Users

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle