[NAGDU] treat pouch

Sandra Burmester skburmester at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:39:37 UTC 2017

I had to retire my last guide back in Sept. 2014.  And I was waiting for a
new guide when I had to have surgery.  I have light perception  shadows,
and near movement in both eyes.  I was approved for a regular guide before
the surgery.  Then I had to redue my application over the phone then a home
interview.  You have to have a power chair to work with a wheelchair
guide.  I also had to have a refresher course in cane travel with the
wiheelchair.  It is hard without a guide dog but with my cane skills I can
get around.  But having a guide does make it a lot safer.  Have a great
day!!