[NAGDU] treat pouch

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 21:55:52 UTC 2017

Sandra:

I am glad to hear that GDF still does wheelchair training.  I did not think
they had that program since Mike Sergeant left in 2010.  Do you have some
partial vision?  The reason I ask is that Mike told me that they were not
going to train any totally blind for wheelchair guides.  Do you use a manual
wheelchair or a power chair?  It is difficult to be without a guide dog so I
do I hope your wait is not too long.  Good luck to you when you do get to
train with your new furry friend.
Sandra Johnson and Eva