[NAGDU] Dog Names

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:08:32 UTC 2017

Aww Tracy, that's such a beautiful story!
When I got Soleil she was a little over 2. She was the mom dog in a backyard breeding situation and was rescued by my vet when the owner went to prison.  Her name was Solo. I thought that was so sad because she was solo alone in the yard except for when she had pups. So when I adopted her I would call her name and Laveau would come running— I guess Laveau sounds like Solo? That o sound... So I changed her name to Soleil, which is french for Sunshine because she's so so sun-shiney. She's like the happiest and most loving dog I have ever met.   And the last l is silent so it's said like so lay. .

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone