[NAGDU] Price for big antlers

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Fri Jul 7 20:32:08 UTC 2017

Hello all. What is the going, average, or acceptable price for the larger antlers? I am curious because I've seen some on Amazon sell for as little as $10 but they appear to be the smaller ones. I've seen others that are described for bigger dogs which sell for about 15 or 20 and I've seen others still that sell for about 35. Thanks much.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David Thornburg