[NAGDU] indoor relief areas

david at bakerinet.com david at bakerinet.com
Fri Jul 7 20:13:48 UTC 2017

Julie, I've been through Atlanta many times with Claire and she won't even go on the 'carpet' at the outdoor relief area.  I usually take her across the road at the end of the commercial transportation area to pee on the grass.   You're right, 1 hour is not enough time, especially
when you consider disembarkation delay.  I have missed flights, because of this.  The Atlanta TSA is generally poorly trained and lines can be very long, so timing to get back through security is iffy.   You might call the airline's disability desk and see if they will help you
schedule a longer layover.  If you are flying Delta, the disability desk is wonderful and very helpful.
David & Claire Rose
david at bakerinet.com