[NAGDU] Groomer newbie

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 23:50:20 UTC 2017

Hi y'all, as I get packed and ready for convention, it's also time for Soleil to have a bath. Usually do this myself, but yesterday I got a huge tattoo covering the inside of my forearm from wrist to elbow and I can't put my arm in water for a couple weeks..  So I decided to call the mobile groomer and she's coming out tomorrow.
I have never had Soleil groomed and I'm feeling kind of nervous about it just because I'm a control freak. Is there anything I should tell them not to do? What have y'all's experiences been?
I'm sure it'll all go fine I'm just a worrier.
Thanks!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com