[NAGDU] Groomer newbie

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 00:08:45 UTC 2017

Rox, think about the things you do when you groom her. Do you express her
anal glands? If you don't want her to or want to know what method she uses,
you can mention that. If the dog has issues with scented products, or you
do, tell her not to use them. You could go out to her mobile unit and see
how the thing is laid out. I've not done this with mine. I have always
trusted her since she started coming here. I guess my main advice is to go
over in your mind what you do with the dog and then engage the groomer in
some conversation to make sure you and she are on pretty close to the same
page with methods.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com