[NAGDU] indoor relief areas

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:41:07 UTC 2017

When I was training with Petunia in 2014, after the first couple days we
could relieve our dogs, on leash, on the patios outside our rooms. Petunia
would not go out there. It was open, with a metal fence, but it was covered,
and I guess she thought it was part of the house, or dorm I mean. I ended up
relieving her in the normal relieving circle for the whole two weeks. So, I
doubt that she would willingly use an internal relieving area.