[NAGDU] indoor relief areas

Alysha alyshaj at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 19:48:47 UTC 2017

I love most of the indoor relief areas I've seen at airports. They're
usually in a small enclosed room, and they have some sort of turf on the
ground and usually a fake fire hydrant or something to catch the dog's
interest. Usually there is a gate that closes off the area, so I suppose you
could let your dog wander loose if you wanted. You're supposed to pick up
any poop, and when you're done, there's a button you push that causes some
kind of self-cleaning process. My dog is not picky and always goes in the
indoor areas. They're way more convenient than going through security again.

One time, I did go to an airport (I forget which) where the indoor relief
area was just literally an empty room, about the size of a family restroom,
with a puppy pad on the floor. That was definitely a fail. The others I've
seen though are great, although not sure about Atlanta specifically. Good
luck!

Alysha