[NAGDU] Acclimating a dog to being at the side of a pool

rickyjoecook at comcast.net rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 21:28:12 UTC 2017

Hi lisa, I am in the same boat with my black lab Darcy. I want to take her
to the pool with me and put her on tie down under an umbrella.

I would say maybe not jumping into the pool but just walk into the pool and
as you do it reassure her that its alright. If she starts to wine give her
the command your school has for her to be quiet. Just a suggestion.

Ricky Joe Cook & Pilot Dog Darcy