[NAGDU] My special girl

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Mon Jul 10 23:07:13 UTC 2017

Hi, Dar!

My girl doesn't have cancer. She is in kidney failure, but that is a fatal condition. Though the failure is slower than with most dogs, she just grew very tired working. She put her head toward me to let me know she just couldn't take the walks we always took. She's happy.

I know about strong-willed dogs and I'm sorry it has been a bit of a struggle.

I'm sorry to hear that you have a heart condition, but pray that it will remain under control for you!

Sending prayers and a hug!