[NAGDU] My special girl

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 23:38:35 UTC 2017

Dar:

I am so glad to hear that your little girl is working better for you.  You
had a tough time but finally things are better.  These silly pups do
eventually grow up and act like the responsible guides they were trained to
be.  I am also glad to hear that the support cane has worked out for you.  I
know it made a big difference for me with my last four dogs.  I think it
causes more stress for the dog if we keep losing our balance or falling.  At
least that has been my experience with four gentle sensitive female goldens
who acted like it was their fault I had fallen.  My trainers all knew I had
to use the cane and did not have a problem with it.  I hope the good work
continues and that the two of you have many more successful years together.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net