[NAGDU] A good laugh

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jul 11 20:32:58 UTC 2017

Well while walking home from the store,
we got into sprinklers. Oh me what  a bad thing to do loll.
We tried pushing me backwards to go where we came from so we wouldn't get wet.
Then it came around again and soaked her.
Oh was she unhappy.
I laughed while she was walking backwards.
Wanted to put me on the grass to get around it, but I didn't do that.
Once is plenty rite?
Well wrong, at the end of the same block was another sprinkler.
yes I was pretty soaked by the time I got home, where that didn't
matter to her.
What mattered was she was getting wet again.
I was using my gps blind square, where I couldn't understand why it
said my street name was at one oh clock.
It should have said 11 oh clock.
Someone came along, I asked questions where he said I was doing fine.
Went threw the same sprinkler I did saying wow this is cold loll.
What a good work out for the team.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23