[NAGDU] Occupaws, was Hello

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:54:06 UTC 2017

Hi. Very nice to meet you. I am Heather and I have a 2.5 year old GSD from
TSE. I am so happy to meet an Occupaws graduate. I am such a guide dog geek
and I know a fair bit about the bigger schools like GEB, GDB, GDF, and of
course TSE. However, meeting people from the smaller, newer programs like
Occupaws is awesome because I love finding out new things about what is
going on in the guide dog world. I look forward to reading posts on-list
about you and your dog, and perhaps about your experiences with Occupaws. If
you ever want to chat off-list, my email address is,
heather.l.bird at gmail.com and my cell number is (585)739-6473.

Heather Bird
"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't
a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a
Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up." -
Martin Niemöller
In our diverse society we must never fail to speak up in the face of Human
Rights violations lest we be the next targets of such violations.