[NAGDU] filing a complaint

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:56:14 UTC 2017

I would think that inside the secure area it is covered under the ACA, but
in the not secured areas it would fall under the ADA. So, if you were near
the terminals, after going through security, that would be ACA, and if you
were headed to go through security, or if you had left the terminals behind
and were headed towards baggage claim, I would think that would be under the
ADA. I do agree that this wouldn't be an access issue, so much as aggressive
and unprofessional conduct/harassment by the airport employee.

Heather Bird
"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't
a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a
Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up." -
Martin Niemöller
In our diverse society we must never fail to speak up in the face of Human
Rights violations lest we be the next targets of such violations.