[NAGDU] Atlanta Airport etc.

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:14:15 UTC 2017

Welcome Mary! I'm Julie and am transitioning between my third and fourth
dog.  I had my third dog, Monty with me at convention.  Jetta is my
younger dog, but I don't think she's going to be amenable to a blindness
convention environment.

I did start by calling guest services.  The first person was less than
helpful.  the second person was understanding, but requested I file n
online written complaint.  I did get the web site figured out, thanks to
info from a couple of people here.  The directions I recieved on the
phone weren't accurate.

Julie