[NAGDU] filing a complaint

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:25:39 UTC 2017

Julie,
I am so, so sorry to hear about your experience. This is one of the big reasons that Resolution 2017-17 was written and ultimately passed at convention. Airport and airline staff do seem to have little to no training in this regard. You are definitely in good hands, dare I say paws? with Mike, but do let me know if there is anything I can do to help further.
Aleeha and Whitley