[NAGDU] filing a complaint

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jul 20 06:39:03 UTC 2017

Julie, I am so sorry this happened, random strangers being belligerent
can be very stressful and I've had situations like that though not the
one you've described, I didn't see your message until now because I came
from convention with the flu or something and wasn't feeling well for a
few days and let the computer slide. It was pleasure meeting you, by the
way. I hope you can file ;a report

  because the man's behavior was abysmal and totally unacceptable, sorry
hat you had to go through this.