[NAGDU] Escalators, and how different schools handle them?

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Jul 18 22:21:41 UTC 2017

Well, I messed up in my response to Sandra.  1.  I referred to her as
Julie.

Claire is at the point now where lifting her with the chest strap
doesn't mean much, except for timing on her leap.  I suppose I should
start letting her make the decision on her own, if she has the timing
down.  I won't always have the little tunnel of vision that I have now.

*David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*

---
http://www.avg.com