[NAGDU] Escalators, and how different schools handle them?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:03:21 UTC 2017

				I'm wondering if the escolators in Germany
are somehow different then the ones here?
I'm wondering if the law is in place to basically idiot proof, given that
pet dogs presence is way more common?
Does anybody know what the penalty for breaking that law is?
Also, can comebody get me smart on the international guide dog group, would
the penalty for breaking that law change if your dog was trained from a
school that was part of that group?