[NAGDU] Escalators, and how different schools handle them?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 19 20:48:19 UTC 2017

hello all:

I don't know what it is like in Germany but when I was going to England there was a trainer from my school who had worked there.  he warned me that there are some very old escalators  in the tube that are  actually wood and have very wide slots in them.  they teach their students where these escalators  are and teach you how to carry your dog down them because at these old station athlete aren't any other options.  My thought is maybe there are more  older style escalators  in some places in Europe.

With Bogart he often chose is mode of getting gout of our rapid transit stations. his order of preference if all existed was the elevator, escalator and lastly stairs.   one. Time I asked him to find the stairs.  he went the opposite direction than I. knew the stairs were. I had time before our next bus so I followed him.  he took me to an elevator i didn't know existed.  I was amazed that he knew what we. we're trying to do and he decided he liked the safe and smooth elevator better.   Poodles, what can you do but follow. :)

Gary