[NAGDU] filing a complaint

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 20 12:20:31 UTC 2017

The complaint has been filed.  I included the date, time, flight numbers and
location to the best of my ability.  I also included a statement from
Sidney.  I don't have a lot of faith that something will actually be done,
but I can hope.

Dan, I hope you are feeling better.  It was great to meet you.

Alana, yes I was traveling with a sighted person, but he didn't get the
man's name either.  Interestingly the details of our two accounts contain
pretty much the same info and details.  One incident is not very scientific,
but it does have me pondering the myth that blind people can't accurately
recollect details of an event in the same way sighted people can.

Jenine, hope your Atlanta experience was uneventful.  Kind of a sad world
when what we hope for is nothing!  *smile*

Alleah, I'm seriously thinking of the bus for next year.  The rest of the
airport staff were great.  They were able to give directions to the indoor
relief area very quickly.  They were pleasant and efficient...except for
this one particular employee.  Unfortunately his bad behavior far outweighs
the rest of the good behavior of the rest of the employees.

Thanks to everyone for the words of support and encouragement!  I appreciate
all of you!
Julie