[NAGDU] Billings clinic

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Jul 20 19:19:09 UTC 2017

I was asked today if I could bring over different transportation.
Yes I can do this, where pals has a grant each year where if it is good
for anyone else to use to get to appointments it is good for me as well.
I shared on behalf of the last dog where they called the school each
time I went threw the building.
You have to pass their area to get to elevators things like that.
I shared I want to be left alone in training my dog to go from
appointmnet to appointment unless I ask for help.
She kept saying she didn't know about service dogs.
I shared this is a guide dog not a service dog.
Yes I know they are all the same.
I shared my dog is not allowed to talk to anyone on that floor.
Felt it better to keep it simple.
I shared if I was threatened again I was bringing my lawyer.
She doesn't want this to happen.
After I am done here, I will send a message to my lawyer on heads up if
I need to use him for this matter.
Thanks again,