[NAGDU] traveling with your guide dog

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 23 21:44:28 UTC 2017

 hi
thanks for your response to my question, yes, my guide does not like strangers going near him, kyes i know that they have to carry out their duties in the airport, however i wish that staff would not over do it sometimes especially in the airport that i fly from so i will be putting my foot down, but in a very respectful f=way and i hope security staff will do the same and give me the same respect. again cheers for your feed back