[NAGDU] What about that poo?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:39:53 UTC 2017

Hello all.
well, as you all know, often times, we just have to talk about poop.  if it’s not the amount, it’s the consistancy, where to take the dog to poop, where’s the trash to throw away the poop, how much does the dog poop, and so on.
well, i have a wonderful product to tell you guys about.  it’s called, Perfect Form, and, it’s made by, The Honest Kitchen.  this stuff is an herbal supplement that firms up the stool.  it’s a powder and, you just mix it into a bit of water to create a paste and then put into the dog’s food twice a day.
I’m here to tell you, it works!!!  I am so so so glad!  it works!
run out and buy some today!
you can even buy it at chewie.com

Vivianna