[NAGDU] treat pouches

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 31 00:40:53 UTC 2017

My dog is 7 and a half, and is getting quite pokey. Of course, I am setting
up a vet visit to check health things. But if it is simply behavioural and
motivational, I want to use a few treats to hopefully perk him up. I can't
seem to find a good treat pouch. I want something durable and waterproof,
that clips on a belt and/or sits in a jacket pocket. I want it easy to reach
into, so no draw strings that would require two hands. I hate dog food in my
pockets because of the crumbs that end up in the laundry. I was thinking of
one of the GDUI harness pouches with a zippr closure. Does anyone have any
recommendations? I live outside of the U.S., so international shipping is
important. Of course, I hope it isn't that he is getting tired of his job.

Jean and Bode