[NAGDU] Relief area at JFK?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jul 27 20:03:06 UTC 2017

Yeah, the one I know about at LGA is in the C terminal, C concourse. You go down the ramp and there’s a hallway to the right. go down that hallway and the room is on your right about 100 feet down or so. It has signage and everything. Roger wasn’t impressed but he’s weird about relieving in places like that.

On the other hand, the one just outside baggage claim in Atlanta is spectacular. too bad it’s outside security. It looks like a little dog park. It was also spotless.