[NAGDU] interesting posts

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:35:43 UTC 2017

Hi All
First of all I am really glad that I am on this list, for a couple of reasons, which are: there has been two posts that i found very interesting, the food tread, I feed my guide a grain free food and she loves it, I feed her Taste of the wild.  I have only changed the flavour of the food once since I have her, and I remember somebody saying to me, that it is good to change flavours once a year.  The other post that I found very interesting, was the post about areas in airports for relieving our dogs.  So agin many thanks for this list and I look forward to more interesting posts in the future and of course myself posting to the list.
kind regards
gabriel